YOUR PEOPLE. HIGH POLICY PERFORMERS.
Use our expertise to enhance the policy skills of your staff. We help national and state government departments and agencies, local government bodies and universities to build their staff’s capability and confidence to improve policy processes and outcomes. We also help corporations to understand how government works. Our solutions depend on your needs.
In-house programs familiarise staff with your agency’s and your jurisdiction’s:
- policy programs
- policy skills, requirements and challenges
- policy, research and legislation arrangements
- relevant people
- institutional arrangements for policy development and delivery.
Current in-house programs we are delivering include:
- a 4 day program to equip AO6-AO7 (Qld) level officers from many organisational units in a technical agency to contribute to policy development (delivered several times per year)
- a 4 day program to equip senior policy officers to middle managers from technical areas to lead and develop policy programs
- a 2 day program to introduce junior officers from many agency areas to understand and contribute to policy development (delivered several times per year)
- a 1 day program to build policy skills for 20 regional council staff
- a 3 day program to build policy skills for regional council staff.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you and your staff.
Basic policy skills, essential policy skills, advanced policy skills.